Schedule Service in Louisville, KY
Schedule a Service Appointment for Your Mazda Today
Mazda vehicles are built to last. Make sure that you can get the most out of your Mazda car or SUV with a service appointment at Oxmoor Mazda. We are the top choice for Mazda drivers in the Louisville, Lyndon, St Matthews, Jeffersontown, and Middletown, KY areas. Whether your vehicle is a year old or about to turn over the odometer, our scheduled service will keep your Mazda going for years to come.
Our Schedule Appointment Service
To keep your Mazda in top shape, you want to make sure that you keep up with the vehicle’s regularly scheduled service. This will help our Mazda trained technicians detect any wear that could lead to costly repairs. Whether you drive a CX-5, Mazda 3, Mazda 5, CX-9, CX-3, we can provide top service at an affordable price/.
When Should You Schedule Your Service?
You should have a regularly scheduled appointment every three months or 3,000 miles, this will allow our Mazda trained technicians to run a diagnostic and visual check on all aspects of your vehicle. A regularly scheduled appointment will also allow for the replacement of important parts of your vehicle that wear down over time. Here’s a look at what is usually checked during regularly scheduled service.
- Automatic Transmission, Power Steering, Wiper Fluid Levels – Make sure that your vehicle’s important drive components and fluid levels are ready to go.
- Engine Oil and Air Filter – Your engine oil and filter are important to the performance of your vehicle’s engine. Our technicians will make sure that your engine oil and air filter are in top shape.
- Belts and Hoses – Your vehicle’s belts and hoses will be checked for cracks or any signs of excessive wear. If needed, these components can be replaced.
- Exhaust – Make sure that your exhaust is in top shape. We will check all parts of your vehicle’s exhaust system.
- All lights inside and out – Your vehicle’s interior and exterior lights will also be checked to make sure that they are in working order.
- Fuel Filter – Your fuel filter is important to efficiency and performance. We will check and – if needed – replace the fuel filter.
- Tire Pressure, Tread and Wear, and Tear – Our technicians will run a check on your vehicle’s tires to ensure that they are in proper working order.
Our service center uses OEM Mazda parts to ensure that your vehicle gets top, lasting performance.
Schedule Mazda Service in Louisville
Visit our service center at Oxmoor Mazda in Louisville today. Our team provides fast and affordable service for all Mazda vehicles. Discover the difference we make today.